Monday 4 June 2018

Interpretation with the kids

1. What really worked?
At my station wetland stress things that really worked well was getting the kids to come in close and gather around when we were motioning our hands, another thing that worked well was our game I didn’t think they would understand the moving of the bean bags that well but for the most part almost all the groups understood.

2. What didn’t work?
 What I think did it work was how long our intro was at our station, most of the kids lost focus after a couple minutes so we really had to get them to focus or they wouldn’t understand. Another thing I don’t think worked was during the intro of the whole thing I don’t think the game worked that good because of were we located it.

3. What was a difficult that I did not expect?
Some difficulty I didn’t think we would have is kids not paying attention to us as we were talking, some kids when we asked them a question didn’t understand and started talking about other things.

4. Where there outstanding students? Why?
In about every group there was about 1-2 outstanding students. I think they were outstanding because they kept there eyes on me as I was talking and understood and didint fool around.


5. What could we do better?
I think something we could have done better was practice our information more, then we could have memorized it. Memorizing the information would have made it a lot better because we could have connected our eyes more with the students and had more fun.

6. My comments
Overall I think that both days were extremely fun and well prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment