Tuesday 12 June 2018

Full day canoe trip

1. What I did well
Some things I think I did well was being a good strong paddler, talking to my partner, and looking for obstructing.

2. What I need to improve
Some things I need to improve on is steering the canoe, not hitting rocks and other canoes. Not tipping the canoe, we tipped the canoe only once but we got stuck many times.

3. What I really enjoyed
What I really enjoyed was when we went swimming in front of the huge sand pit, and seeing all the plant life.

4. What I found difficult and why
 Found steering really difficult, I didn’t know how to turn right so we always ended up running into the bank. I also found trying to hop back into the canoe at some point difficult. Paddling against the wind.

5. Would I recommend canoe trips in the future why, why not

I would recommend other canoe trips to others because I think After all the difficulties it was pretty fun. It would probably be very difficult for some people me included to be able to paddle for long a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment